Remove this ad

James307

Primus Pilus

Gladiatōrē

Lead

Aug 5 09 1:30 PM

Tags : :

Juan 3:16 (Ang Salita ng Diyos)

16Ito ay sapagkat sa ganitong paraan inibig ng Diyos ang sanlibutan kaya ipinagkaloob niya ang kaniyang bugtong na Anak upang ang sinumang sumampalataya sa kaniya ay hindi mapahamak kundi magkaroon ng buhay na walang hanggan.

Mga Taga-Efeso 2:8-9 (Ang Salita ng Diyos)

8Ito ay sapagkat sa biyaya kayo naligtas sa pamamagitan ng pananampalataya, at ito ay hindi sa inyong sarili, ito ay kaloob ng Diyos.

9Ito ay hindi dahil sa gawa upang hindi magmalaki ang sinuman.

Kay Tito 1:2 (Ang Salita ng Diyos)

2Mayroon akong buhay na walang hanggan na nakabatay sa pag-asa. Ito ay ipinangako na ng Diyos na hindi makapagsisinungaling, bago pa sa pasimula ng panahon.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Aug 14 09 2:08 PM

Mine are:

Habakuk 2

4 "See, he is puffed up;
his desires are not upright—
but the righteous will live by his faith

Hebrews 10

38 But my righteous one will live by faith.
And if he shrinks back,
I will not be pleased with him.

Romans 1

17 For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last,[a] just as it is written: "The righteous will live by faith.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Aug 15 09 8:42 AM

VanNuys wrote:
Mine are:

Habakuk 2

4 "See, he is puffed up;

Hebrews 10

And if he shrinks back,

Romans 1

17 For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last,[a] just as it is written: "The righteous will live by faith.

aba vanoknok paborito mo pa Ingles pa ha? naiintindihan mo ba iyan ha?

paano iyan hindi ka favorite ng mga verse na iyan? para sa mga righteous lang tsk tsk . isisingit mo pa ang pagiging vanoknok mo ha?

Chapter 112 (Suratul Ikhlas)

In the name of Allah, the Benificent, the Merciful

112.1-4 . Say : He is Allah , the One! Allah , he eternally Besought of all! He begetteth not nor was begotten. And there is none comparable unto Him .

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Aug 17 09 2:46 PM

Liwaylaway wrote:
VanNuys wrote:
Mine are:

Habakuk 2

4 "See, he is puffed up;

Hebrews 10

And if he shrinks back,

Romans 1

aba vanoknok paborito mo pa Ingles pa ha? naiintindihan mo ba iyan ha?

paano iyan hindi ka favorite ng mga verse na iyan? para sa mga righteous lang tsk tsk . isisingit mo pa ang pagiging vanoknok mo ha?

I stooped down to your level thinking I might enjoy teasing you, I thought you were just making fun but after a few conversations with you, I proved myself wrong. This definitely is not fun, and it's a waste of time talking to someone like you who does nothing but slander. Grow up and stop acting like a child. If you love bashing people and that's all you can do, then it's not worth talking to you. Find someone else to talk to, being an imbecile is not my option. Be sensible and post necessary comments within the context of the thread, otherwise you look fool and proves you need serious treatment for schizophrenia.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jun 15 11 1:22 AM

Ito paborito ko na verse.

3:50 "'(I have come to you), to attest the Law which was before me. And to make lawful to you part of what was (Before) forbidden to you; I have come to you with a Sign from your Lord. So fear Allah, and obey me.

3:51 "'It is Allah Who is my Lord and your Lord; then worship Him. This is a Way that is straight.'"

112.1-4 . Say : He is Allah , the One! Allah , he eternally Besought of all! He begetteth not nor was begotten. And there is none comparable unto Him .

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Jun 18 11 1:47 AM

Sige debate tayo at patutunayan ko na iyan ang aral ni Hesus maski sa bibliya, payag ka?

Harballah wrote:
Ito paborito ko na verse.

3:50 "'(I have come to you), to attest the Law which was before me. And to make lawful to you part of what was (Before) forbidden to you; I have come to you with a Sign from your Lord. So fear Allah, and obey me.

3:51 "'It is Allah Who is my Lord and your Lord; then worship Him. This is a Way that is straight.'"

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Jun 19 11 5:00 PM

James307 wrote:
Harballah off topic again.

anong ginagawa ng mod sa site na ito?

O siya pastor james tutal ang tanong mo naman dito ay paboritong talata at dahil ayaw mo sa Quran ay sa bibliya na lang ako huhugot ng paborito kung verse.

1 Samuel 27:9 And David smote the land, and left neither man nor woman alive, and took away the sheep, and the oxen, and the asses, and the camels, and the apparel, and returned, and came to Achish

1 Samuel 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

Ayan na po ang pinaka-paborito kung verse sa bibliya mo

Quote    Reply   

James307

Primus Pilus

#10 [url]

Jun 20 11 12:28 AM

off topic na nga uulitin pa ang tanong sa ibang topic.

ayaw mo talaga ng maayos ano?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Jun 20 11 2:46 AM

Teka Pastor James hindi ba ang paksa mo ay paboritong verse, bakit hindi ba verse iyan inilatag ko mula sa bibilya mo ??:

Harballah wrote:
James307 wrote:
Harballah off topic again.

anong ginagawa ng mod sa site na ito?

O siya pastor james tutal ang tanong mo naman dito ay paboritong talata at dahil ayaw mo sa Quran ay sa bibliya na lang ako huhugot ng paborito kung verse.

1 Samuel 27:9 And David smote the land, and left neither man nor woman alive, and took away the sheep, and the oxen, and the asses, and the camels, and the apparel, and returned, and came to Achish

1 Samuel 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

Pakituruan mo naman ako kung ano ang nais iparating ng paborito kung verse na iyan hehehehe

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Jun 21 11 4:20 AM

Nasaan ang sagot mo dito, pakilatag lang po.

Harballah wrote:

Sige nasaan ang sagot mo diyan, iyong galing po sa inyo at hindi po dinadaan mo sa copy, cut and paste.

Hihintayin ko po ang sagot ninyo at kung may sagot ka ng galing sa iyo pakilatag lang.

Quote    Reply   

James307

Primus Pilus

#14 [url]

Jun 22 11 3:59 PM

ay ang kulit nga naman.

In 1 Samuel 15:2-3, God commanded Saul and the Israelites, “This is what the LORD Almighty says: 'I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'" God ordered similar things when the Israelites were invading the promised land (Deuteronomy 2:34; 3:6; 20:16-1. Why would God have the Israelites exterminate an entire group of people, women and children included?

This is honestly a very difficult issue. We do not fully understand why God would command such a thing, but at the same time we trust God that He is just – and recognize that we are incapable of fully understanding a sovereign, infinite, and eternal God. As we look at difficult issues such as this one, we have to remember that God’s ways are higher than our ways and His thoughts are higher than our thoughts (Isaiah 55:9; Romans 11:33-36). We have to be willing to trust God and have faith in Him even when we do not understand His ways.

Unlike us, God knows the future. God knew what the results would be if Israel did not completely eradicate the Amalekites. If Israel did not carry out God’s orders, the Amalekites would come back to “haunt” the Israelites again and again. Saul claimed to have killed everyone but the Amalekite king Agag (1 Samuel 15:20). Obviously Saul was lying…just a couple of decades later there were enough Amalekites to take David and his men’s families captive (1 Samuel 30:1-2). After David and his men attacked the Amalekites and rescued their families, 400 Amalekites escaped. If Saul had fulfilled what God had commanded him, this never would have occurred. Several hundred years later, a descendant of Agag, Haman, tried to have the entire Jewish people exterminated (see the book of Esther). So, Saul’s incomplete obedience almost resulted in Israel’s destruction. God knew this would occur, so He ordered the extermination of the Amalekites ahead of time.

In regard to the Canaanites, God commanded, “However, in the cities of the nations the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes. Completely destroy them — the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites — as the LORD your God has commanded you. Otherwise, they will teach you to follow all the detestable things they do in worshiping their gods, and you will sin against the LORD your God” (Deuteronomy 20:16-1. The Israelites failed in this mission as well, and exactly what God said would happen occurred (Judges 2:1-3; 1 Kings 11:5; 14:24; 2 Kings 16:3-4). God did not order the extermination of these people to be cruel, but rather to prevent even greater evil from occurring in the future.

Probably the most difficult part of these commands from God is that God ordered the death of children and infants as well. Why would God order the death of innocent children? (1) Children are not innocent (Psalm 51:5; 58:3). (2) These children would have likely grown up as adherents to the evil religions and practices of their parents. (3) By ending their lives as children, God enabled them to have entrance into Heaven. We strongly believe that all children who die are accepted into Heaven by the grace and mercy of God (2 Samuel 12:22-23; Mark 10:14-15; Matthew 18:2-4).

Again, this answer does not completely deal with all the issues. Our focus should be on trusting God even when we do not understand His ways. We also have to remember that God looks at things from an eternal perspective, and that His ways are higher than our ways. God is just, righteous, holy, loving, merciful, and gracious. How His attributes work together can be a mystery to us – but that does not mean that He is not who the Bible proclaims Him to be.

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Jun 22 11 4:48 PM

asus ipinost mo na naman iyan di ba may tanong pa ako sa iyo tungkol sa pinost mong ito sa ibang thread? bakit di mo sagutin gamit ang utak mo?

Say (Mohammad):"O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Come to a word that is just between us and you, that we worship none but Allah (alone), and that we associate no partners with Him, and that none of us shall take others as lords besides Allah.: Then, if they turn away, say: "Bear witness that we are Muslims." Qur'an 3:64

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Jun 22 11 4:55 PM

Pastor James, makulit ba ako o sadyang hindi lang kita pinatatakas sa bibliya mong ito, diba sabi mo ayaw mo ng Quran so ito na po bibliya mo ang gamit ko, ayaw mo bang magpaliwanag ng hindi gamit ang copy, cut and paste mo.

Harballah wrote:

Huwag kana mahiya pakisagot na lang kasi hindi ka makakatakas sa amin ni brother theoden :cool:

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Jun 23 11 5:15 PM

wala ka pa naman talagang nasagot ng direkta eh

Say (Mohammad):"O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Come to a word that is just between us and you, that we worship none but Allah (alone), and that we associate no partners with Him, and that none of us shall take others as lords besides Allah.: Then, if they turn away, say: "Bear witness that we are Muslims." Qur'an 3:64

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Jun 23 11 5:18 PM

James307 wrote:
I will not answer repeated questions.

kung di rin naman maktanggap ng sagot.

nonsense.

Naku hindi mo pa nasasagot iyan sasabihin mo na repeated question, sagutin mo muna kasi marami pang darating na verse

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Jun 23 11 5:20 PM

theoden wrote:
wala ka pa naman talagang nasagot ng direkta eh

Ang dami pa sanang darating na tanong kung saan galing naman sa bibliya niya, kaso dahil hindi niya masagot ay nagkukunwari siyang nasagot

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help