Lead

Aug 11 09 10:46 AM

Tags : :

The Sacrament of Reconciliation (Confession)

Through the Sacrament of Penance, also called
Confession, or the Sacrament of Reconciliation,
we can receive forgiveness from God for any and
all sins.

The penitent is the one who receives the
Sacrament.

The confessor is the priest or bishop
who offers the Sacrament. When the confessor,
on behalf of Christ and His Church, imparts the
forgiveness of God for sin to the penitent, this is
called absolution.

When the penitent recites a prayer expressing repentance and sorrow for sin, this is called an act of contrition. The confessor may ask the penitent to pray, or to complete some act of self-denial or kindness, as a reparation for the harm caused by sin; this is called penance.

Who may go to Confession?

Any baptized Catholic may go to Confession, even if he or she
has not been to holy Mass in a long time. If so, inform the priest of your situation, and he will advise you further. Trust your confessor.

Who may hear Confessions?

Only a validly ordained priest or bishop can hear confessions
and absolve sins through this Sacrament.

You may go to any priest in any parish for confession.
Deacons, nuns, monks, and laypersons can never
hear confessions and can never absolve sins.

Which sins must be confessed?

The penitent is obliged to confess, in kind and number, all mortal sins that the penitent can remember, after diligent examination of conscience, committed after baptism, and not yet forgiven in confession. If you have committed a particular kind of sin often, tell the confessor the kind of sin and generally how often you committed that sin. You do not need to give details about each sin, but you must include anything that makes the sin more serious.

Venial sins may also be confessed.

Secrecy: It is absolutely forbidden for a confessor
to betray a penitent in any way, in word or deed,
in any manner, for any reason. Eavesdropping on
confession by anyone is a mortal sin, even if the
penitent is your child, spouse, relative, or friend.

Interpreter: When necessary, an interpreter may
be present to assist the penitent in communicating
with the confessor. The interpreter, if there is one,
and all others who in any way have knowledge of
sins from confession are absolutely required to
observe secrecy, under pain of mortal sin.

Mortal and Venial Sin: A grave or serious sin is
called a mortal sin; a less serious sin is called a
venial sin. A deliberate act or intention that the
sinner fully realizes is seriously wrong is an
actual mortal sin, requiring confession to return
to a state of grace before God and His Church.
When a sin is objectively mortal, but the sinner
did not realize it was seriously wrong, or the act
was not done fully deliberately, then the sin may
be less than an actual mortal sin, but should still
be confessed.

Venial sins may also be confessed.
A seemingly minor act can be an actual mortal sin
if the intention is one of utter malice, lust, hatred,
or any complete rejection of goodness or truth.
Am I forgiven? If you sincerely examined your
conscience in the light of Church teaching, and
you confessed all the mortal sins of which you are
aware, with sincere repentance from sin, you are
forgiven. But if you are not sincerely repentant,
then you are not forgiven, even if you stated all
your sins and the priest said you were forgiven.

Asking Questions: the confessor may ask you
brief questions pertaining to your life and your
sins; answer concisely and accurately. You may
ask the confessor questions pertaining to sin,
confession, and the spiritual life.

Confession is for confessing your sins. Do not tell long stories,
or make humorous remarks, or engage in idle conversation. Only ask those questions required for your confession, repentance, and reform.

What to say during Confession:

Confessor: In the name of the Father and of the
Son and of the Holy Spirit….

Penitent: Bless me Father, for I have sinned. My
last Confession was ____ ago. These are my sins.
[Briefly state each mortal sin and how often it
was committed; you may also confess lesser sins.]

Confessor: [he will give you a penance in the
form of prayer, self-denial, or acts of kindness to
others.] …now make an Act of Contrition.

Penitent: My God, I’m sorry for having sinned
against you and for having harmed my neighbor.
By your grace, may I avoid sin and live in the
grace and peace of your Son, with the help of the
Sacraments and the holy Catholic Church. Amen.

Confessor: … I absolve you from your sins, in
the name of the Father and of the Son and of the
Holy Spirit. Amen. Penitent: Amen

{col 4:2}Keep prayer always near...

{Esther 8:2} ...and she humbled her body with fasting, and all the aspects of her beauty, she covered with her torn hair.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Aug 31 09 4:30 AM

Kailangan ba ang pangungumpisal sa ibang tao at hindi derektang pangungumpisal sa dakilang lumikha :-o

Chapter 112 (Suratul Ikhlas)

In the name of Allah, the Benificent, the Merciful

112.1-4 . Say : He is Allah , the One! Allah , he eternally Besought of all! He begetteth not nor was begotten. And there is none comparable unto Him .

Quote    Reply   

Esther

Primus Pilus

#3 [url]

Aug 31 09 1:08 PM

genius wrote:
pano ba step by step na dapat gawin? ha esther

examination of conscience: do this first out of love of God and of neighbor. pray for grace that God will give you good confession.

It is useful, once in a while, to consider all the sins of one's life, even the sins that were long ago forgiven by God. In this way, we humble ourselves before God, acknowledging that we have been sinners from our earliest days until the present time. We examine our consciences concerning the sins of our adolescent years, which would begin perhaps in early teens (or somewhat earlier), until the threshold of adulthood in the late teens. It is possible for a teenager to commit an actual mortal sin. But often even objectively mortal sins are lessened in culpability by a lack of full understanding of the gravity of mortal sins, and perhaps by a lack of proper education about Catholic teaching on morality. Even so, it is useful to look back on these sins of our youth, sins which have been long ago forgiven by any number of good confessions. Again, this exercise helps us see that we have long been sinners, and that the roots of the sins of our adult life are sometimes found in our earlier years.

Consider the sins of your earliest years (pre-adolescent). Perhaps this may include:

sins of commission:
lying, selfishness, unkindness to siblings or other children, disrespect for parents

sins of omission:
not praying, not being thankful, not caring about others

sexual sins (in body or in heart and mind)
cruelty to peers
theft
lying
cheating in school

sins of omission such as not praying, not practicing self-denial, not being merciful and loving to others (even to enemies)

any other sins of commission or omission

Now consider how these sins in your earliest years may have continued into your later years.

{Esther 8:2} ...and she humbled her body with fasting, and all the aspects of her beauty, she covered with her torn hair.

Quote    Reply   

Esther

Primus Pilus

#4 [url]

Aug 31 09 1:14 PM

Harballah wrote:
Kailangan ba ang pangungumpisal sa ibang tao at hindi derektang pangungumpisal sa dakilang lumikha :-o

Why Should I Confess My Sins to a Man?

It is GOD who forgives sins, and once forgiven, He ceases to remember them.

Isaiah 43:25, "I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins."
It is God only who forgives sins.

Jeremiah 31:34, "...for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

Ezechiel 18:22, "I will not remember all his iniquities that he has done."

Romans 3:26, "GOD in His patience remitting former sins..."

Hebrews 8:12, "Because I will be merciful to their iniquities, and their sins I will remember no more."

GOD forgave sins through a human nature.
Matthew 9:2-7, "...And Jesus, seeing their faith, said to the paralytic, "Take courage son; your sins are forgiven you...For which is easier to say, Your sins are forgiven you, or to say, Arise and walk? But that you may know that the Son of Man has power on earth to forgive sins", then He said to the paralytic, "Arise, take up your pallet and go to your house.""

GOD uses His priests as His instruments of reconciliation. The New Covenant priesthood is prefigured or 'typed' in many places in the Old Testament. Here are several examples from the Old Testament of reconciliation and atonement being performed by a priest:

Leviticus 4:20, "...Thus the priest shall make atonement for them, and they will be forgiven."

Leviticus 4:26, "Thus the priest shall make atonement for the prince's sin, and it will be forgiven."

Leviticus 4:32, "Thus the priest shall make atonement for him, and he will be forgiven."

Leviticus 4:35, "Thus the priest shall make atonement for the man's sin, and it will be forgiven."

Leviticus 5:5-6, "...then whoever is guilty in any of these cases shall confess the sin he has incurred, and as his sin offering for his sin he has committed he shall bring to the Lord a female animal from the flock, a ewe lamb or a she-goat. The priest shall then make atonement for his sin."
See also Leviticus 5:10,13,16,18, 12:8, 14:18-20,31, 15:15,30, 19:22.

Leviticus 6:7, "And the priest shall make an atonement for him before the Lord; and it shall be forgiven him for any thing of all that he has done in trespassing therein."

Leviticus 7:7, "Because the sin offering and the guilt offering are alike, both having the same ritual, the guilt offering likewise belongs to the priest who makes atonement with it."

Leviticus 16:32, "This atonement is to be made by the priest who has been anointed and ordained to the priesthood in succession to his father."

Leviticus 19:20-22, "If a man lies carnally with a woman . . . they shall not be put to death . . . but he shall bring a guilt offering for himself to the Lord, to the door of the tent of meeting, a ram for a guilt offering. And the priest shall make atonement for him . . . before the Lord for his sin which he has committed, and the sin which he has committed shall be forgiven him."

Numbers 6:11, "The priest shall offer up the one as a sin offering and the other as a holocaust, thus making atonement for him for the sin he has committed by reason of the dead person."

Numbers 15:25, "And the priest shall make an atonement for all the congregation of the children of Israel, and it shall be forgiven them..."

Numbers 15:28, "And the priest shall make atonement before the Lord for him who sinned inadvertently; when atonement has been made for him, he will be forgiven."

The prophets in the Old Testament spoke in GOD's Name, in the first person. Here are examples...

Deuteronomy 18:18-19, "I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their kinsmen, and will put My words into his mouth; he shall tell them all that I commanded him. If any man will not listen to My words which he speaks in My name, I Myself will make him answer for it."

Ezekiel 3:4, "And He said to me: Son of man, go to the house of Israel, and you shall speak My words to them."

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Aug 31 09 7:08 PM

Esther wrote:
Harballah wrote:

Why Should I Confess My Sins to a Man?

It is GOD who forgives sins, and once forgiven, He ceases to remember them.

Isaiah 43:25, "I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins."
It is God only who forgives sins.

Jeremiah 31:34, "...for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

Ezechiel 18:22, "I will not remember all his iniquities that he has done."

Romans 3:26, "GOD in His patience remitting former sins..."

Hebrews 8:12, "Because I will be merciful to their iniquities, and their sins I will remember no more."

GOD forgave sins through a human nature.
Matthew 9:2-7, "...And Jesus, seeing their faith, said to the paralytic, "Take courage son; your sins are forgiven you...For which is easier to say, Your sins are forgiven you, or to say, Arise and walk? But that you may know that the Son of Man has power on earth to forgive sins", then He said to the paralytic, "Arise, take up your pallet and go to your house.""

GOD uses His priests as His instruments of reconciliation. The New Covenant priesthood is prefigured or 'typed' in many places in the Old Testament. Here are several examples from the Old Testament of reconciliation and atonement being performed by a priest:

Leviticus 4:20, "...Thus the priest shall make atonement for them, and they will be forgiven."

Leviticus 4:26, "Thus the priest shall make atonement for the prince's sin, and it will be forgiven."

Leviticus 4:32, "Thus the priest shall make atonement for him, and he will be forgiven."

Leviticus 4:35, "Thus the priest shall make atonement for the man's sin, and it will be forgiven."

Leviticus 5:5-6, "...then whoever is guilty in any of these cases shall confess the sin he has incurred, and as his sin offering for his sin he has committed he shall bring to the Lord a female animal from the flock, a ewe lamb or a she-goat. The priest shall then make atonement for his sin."
See also Leviticus 5:10,13,16,18, 12:8, 14:18-20,31, 15:15,30, 19:22.

Leviticus 6:7, "And the priest shall make an atonement for him before the Lord; and it shall be forgiven him for any thing of all that he has done in trespassing therein."

Leviticus 7:7, "Because the sin offering and the guilt offering are alike, both having the same ritual, the guilt offering likewise belongs to the priest who makes atonement with it."

Leviticus 16:32, "This atonement is to be made by the priest who has been anointed and ordained to the priesthood in succession to his father."

Leviticus 19:20-22, "If a man lies carnally with a woman . . . they shall not be put to death . . . but he shall bring a guilt offering for himself to the Lord, to the door of the tent of meeting, a ram for a guilt offering. And the priest shall make atonement for him . . . before the Lord for his sin which he has committed, and the sin which he has committed shall be forgiven him."

Numbers 6:11, "The priest shall offer up the one as a sin offering and the other as a holocaust, thus making atonement for him for the sin he has committed by reason of the dead person."

Numbers 15:25, "And the priest shall make an atonement for all the congregation of the children of Israel, and it shall be forgiven them..."

Numbers 15:28, "And the priest shall make atonement before the Lord for him who sinned inadvertently; when atonement has been made for him, he will be forgiven."

The prophets in the Old Testament spoke in GOD's Name, in the first person. Here are examples...

Deuteronomy 18:18-19, "I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their kinsmen, and will put My words into his mouth; he shall tell them all that I commanded him. If any man will not listen to My words which he speaks in My name, I Myself will make him answer for it."

Ezekiel 3:4, "And He said to me: Son of man, go to the house of Israel, and you shall speak My words to them."

Naku napakadami naman ng mga talatang ginamit mo diyan, gayong itinatanong ko lang kung bakit kailangan mangumpisal sa tao at hindi derekta sa Diyos.

Puwede pumili ka ng talata diyan na nagsasabing mangumpisal kayo sa tao sa inyong kasalanan para pag-usapan natin, wala akong balak na isa-isahin ang mga talatang nandiyan.

Isang talata lang po!

112.1-4 . Say : He is Allah , the One! Allah , he eternally Besought of all! He begetteth not nor was begotten. And there is none comparable unto Him .

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Aug 31 09 7:46 PM

Harballah wrote:

Parang isang doctor lang naman ang papel ng pari sa kumpisalan. Kung may kakausapin ka may makakatulong sa iyo. Besides, kung balak mo lang ulitin ang iyong kasalanan dapat mo talaga itong ikahiya. Kung hindi naman, bakit mo kailangang mailang na sabihin ang nagawang kasalanan? Maganda yung nabibigyan ka ng advice sa dapat mong gawin.

" But from there you will seek the LORD your God, and you will find Him if you search for Him with all your heart and all your soul." Deuteronomy 4:29

http://katoliko.org/forum - General Catholics
http://www.theimagefamily.co.nr/ - Defenders of Faith
-----------------------------------------
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Roman_Catholic_Church

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Sep 1 09 4:22 AM

Sunking wrote:
Harballah wrote:

Parang isang doctor lang naman ang papel ng pari sa kumpisalan. Kung may kakausapin ka may makakatulong sa iyo. Besides, kung balak mo lang ulitin ang iyong kasalanan dapat mo talaga itong ikahiya. Kung hindi naman, bakit mo kailangang mailang na sabihin ang nagawang kasalanan? Maganda yung nabibigyan ka ng advice sa dapat mong gawin.

Siguro kung advice lang ay baka puwede pa pero ang mangumpisal ay para hindi yata :bawal:

Dapat ang kasalanan mo ay sa Diyos mo hihingi ng kapatawaran sapagkat siya lamang ang makakapagbigay nito, papaano kung ang pinangumpisalan mo ay mas makasalanan pala sa iyo

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Sep 2 09 1:56 PM

Harballah wrote:
Sunking wrote:
Harballah wrote:

Siguro kung advice lang ay baka puwede pa pero ang mangumpisal ay para hindi yata :bawal:

Dapat ang kasalanan mo ay sa Diyos mo hihingi ng kapatawaran sapagkat siya lamang ang makakapagbigay nito, papaano kung ang pinangumpisalan mo ay mas makasalanan pala sa iyo

tsk ibang klase talaga ang mga muslim! tsk napakita na nga biblically tapos inaayawan pa rin tsk. pakita mo kaya barad KORANICALLY na hindi pwede?

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Sep 2 09 7:20 PM

Roberta wrote:
Harballah wrote:
Sunking wrote:
Harballah wrote:

tsk ibang klase talaga ang mga muslim! tsk napakita na nga biblically tapos inaayawan pa rin tsk. pakita mo kaya barad KORANICALLY na hindi pwede?

Pasensiya kana at hindi ikaw ang kausap ko, magpakatino ka muna bago kita sasagutin sa tanong mo.

Quote    Reply   

RCCWARRIOR

#10 [url]

Sep 4 09 12:39 PM

Magandang araw Kapatid na Harballah. Bale sasagutn ko ang iyong tanong tungkol sa pagamin ng kasalanan sa mga alagad ng Diyos. Naririto ang isa pa sa aming batayan:

Juan 20:21-23

21.Sinabi na naman ni Jesus, Sumainyo ang kapayapaan! Kung paanong isinugo ako ng Ama, isinusugo ko rin kayo.
22.Pagkatapos, sila'y hiningahan niya at sinabi, Tanggapin ninyo ang Espiritu Santo.
23.Ang patatawarin ninyo sa kanilang mga kasalanan ay pinatawad na nga, subalit ang hindi ninyo patatawarin ay hindi nga pinatawad.

Nang pagkalooban kasi ng Panginoong Jesus ng Espiritu Santo ang mga Apostol, hindi lamang sila nakakapagturo nang walang mali kundi nagkaroon din sila ng kapangyarihang magpatawad ng mga kasalanan.

Job 22:15 (Ang Biblia)

Iyo bang pagpapatuluyan ANG DATING DAAN, na nilakaran ng mga MASASAMANG TAO?

2 Tesalonika 2:15

Kaya nga, mga kapatid, manatili kayong matatag sa mga katotohanang itinuro namin sa inyo, maging sa salita o sa sulat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyyJAcCHCRM

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Sep 4 09 8:35 PM

RCCWARRIOR wrote:
Magandang araw Kapatid na Harballah. Bale sasagutn ko ang iyong tanong tungkol sa pagamin ng kasalanan sa mga alagad ng Diyos. Naririto ang isa pa sa aming batayan:

Juan 20:21-23

21.Sinabi na naman ni Jesus, Sumainyo ang kapayapaan! Kung paanong isinugo ako ng Ama, isinusugo ko rin kayo.
22.Pagkatapos, sila'y hiningahan niya at sinabi, Tanggapin ninyo ang Espiritu Santo.
23.Ang patatawarin ninyo sa kanilang mga kasalanan ay pinatawad na nga, subalit ang hindi ninyo patatawarin ay hindi nga pinatawad.

Nang pagkalooban kasi ng Panginoong Jesus ng Espiritu Santo ang mga Apostol, hindi lamang sila nakakapagturo nang walang mali kundi nagkaroon din sila ng kapangyarihang magpatawad ng mga kasalanan.

Magandang araw din kapatid na RCC.

Back to the topic ang tanong kaibigan, ang mga pari ba ang mga apostol ni Hesus?

Sinabi ba niyang puwedeng makapagpatawad ang mga pari sa ngayon tulad ng mga apostol niya?

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Sep 6 09 10:05 AM

rsol wrote:
Bibliya lamang. Dapat doon maniwala.

o???? wala ba sa biblia? ha? wag kang pa brain washed iha! mag aral be practical! wag gumaya sa mga muslim na ligaw halata sa ugali nila ang kamalian, sa inyo naman halata sa ministro ang inyong kamalian. Kaya mag isip habang may time pa!

Quote    Reply   

RCCWARRIOR

#14 [url]

Sep 6 09 12:23 PM

Pasensya na Kapatid na Harballah kung ngayon lamang ako makakasagot. Yung tungkol sa tanong mo, oo ang mga pari at obispo ay mga apostol din ni Jesus dahil ipinasa sa kanila ang katungkulang ito mula sa mga apostol sa pamamagitan ng pagpapatong ng kamay o Apostolic Succesion. Isang halimbawa niyan ay si Timoteo na apprentice ni Apostol San Pablo na pinatungan niya ng kamay.

Job 22:15 (Ang Biblia)

Iyo bang pagpapatuluyan ANG DATING DAAN, na nilakaran ng mga MASASAMANG TAO?

2 Tesalonika 2:15

Kaya nga, mga kapatid, manatili kayong matatag sa mga katotohanang itinuro namin sa inyo, maging sa salita o sa sulat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyyJAcCHCRM

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Sep 6 09 7:05 PM

RCCWARRIOR wrote:
Pasensya na Kapatid na Harballah kung ngayon lamang ako makakasagot. Yung tungkol sa tanong mo, oo ang mga pari at obispo ay mga apostol din ni Jesus dahil ipinasa sa kanila ang katungkulang ito mula sa mga apostol sa pamamagitan ng pagpapatong ng kamay o Apostolic Succesion. Isang halimbawa niyan ay si Timoteo na apprentice ni Apostol San Pablo na pinatungan niya ng kamay.

Okey lang po hindi ko naman kayo minamadali sa pagsagot.

Kaibigan ayon sa ipinakita mo ay para lang sa mga apostol, puwede po bang magpakita kayo ng katibayan (talata sa bibliya) na ipinasa nga ang sinabi na iyan ni Hesus sa mga apostol ayon sa inyong bibliya.

Tandaan mo na ang pinag-uusapan natin dito ay patungkol sa pangungumpisal at hindi lang po basta pagpasa ng katungkulan sa mapipiling pinuno ng simbahan lamang.

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Sep 6 09 7:27 PM

Inday wrote:
rsol wrote:

o???? wala ba sa biblia? ha? wag kang pa brain washed iha! mag aral be practical! wag gumaya sa mga muslim na ligaw halata sa ugali nila ang kamalian, sa inyo naman halata sa ministro ang inyong kamalian. Kaya mag isip habang may time pa!

Ikaw ano po ang pinagbabasihan ninyo FHM ?

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Sep 7 09 8:56 AM

Harballah wrote:
Inday wrote:
rsol wrote:

Ikaw ano po ang pinagbabasihan ninyo FHM ?

talagang malisyoso ka! kanino ka ba nagmana ha? si Mohamed ba talagang pumapatol sa 9 yr old sabi ni Ren ? baket di mo masagot ha tsk! mahinang klase ka talagang muslim. tsk

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Sep 7 09 3:33 PM

he he he baling paksa na naman. Hay nakakatuwa sige paglaruan ka nalang namin ni harballah tutal isip bata ka naman eh. Di ba sabi mo pumapatol kami sa bata sige unahin ka na namin patulan he he he. kawawa ka naman inday na katoliko so much for your doctrine of love, piety, and humility wala ka kahit isa nun. Ano kaya sasabihin ni Hesus (AS) sa inyo kapag nagkita na kayo? Prostitute = kristiano, incest = kristiano, corrupt=kristiano, rapist-kristiano, magnanakaw=kristiano. Huli na nagnakaw at nangrape hindi pa rin parurusahan, bakit? may human rights daw kasi yung ng rape at nagnakaw :-P . Ayaw ng krstiano sa death penalty bakit? inhuman daw kasi yun kailangan daw show loooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Love nga naman he he he. Dahil diyan sa love na iyan marami ding illigitimate na mga bata sa kristianinsmo. Nasaan na ang turo ng simbahan mo inday? ok lang gumawa ng mga karumal-dumal na gawain basta naniniwala ka kay kristo ok na iyun ligtas ka na

Say (Mohammad):"O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Come to a word that is just between us and you, that we worship none but Allah (alone), and that we associate no partners with Him, and that none of us shall take others as lords besides Allah.: Then, if they turn away, say: "Bear witness that we are Muslims." Qur'an 3:64

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Sep 7 09 3:38 PM

sinabi ng pari/ministro humayo kayo at magparami. Aba sukat ba naman anakan ng anak ng kalalakihang kristiano ang kanilang mga kababaihan hindi pa nakuntento naganak pa sa ibang babae na hindi naman nila asawa yung iba naman hindi na nakahintay mag-asawa nang rape na lang dahil sinabi daw ng kanilang spiritual leader na magparami hindi nakuha yung ibig sabihin ng pari/ministro na ang paramihin ay ang kanilang pananampalataya at hindi ang bata :mad: :mad: :mad:

Say (Mohammad):"O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Come to a word that is just between us and you, that we worship none but Allah (alone), and that we associate no partners with Him, and that none of us shall take others as lords besides Allah.: Then, if they turn away, say: "Bear witness that we are Muslims." Qur'an 3:64

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Sep 7 09 3:50 PM

pagbawalan ba naman ang kaparian nila na mag-asawa dahil nasa kasulatan daw iyun. Sira ba kayo natural sa tao lalo na sa kalalakihan ang maghanap kung kaya't dapat nag-aasawa ito. Eh bawal nga kasi, edi mangmolestiya na lang ng bata (favorite ng kaparian batang lalaki) phedophile na bakla pa. 2 in one he he he. ay di pala 2 in 1 kundi 3:1 parang trinity kasi dilang phedophile at bakla ang kaparian nila magnanakaw pa, sukat ba namang hingian ng pera ang kongregasyon nila tithes daw he he he if i know pambili lang ng tight na leggings yun kasi mahilig magsuot ng leggings ang kapariaan nila

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help